Fill out your information below to get a personalized rate quote.
“Looking to refinance our Seattle condo to pull a bit of cash out to complete a remodel. I tried the national lenders with advertisements of low teaser rates but they could not deliver. Upwell told me what they could do, and they did. Solid rate, no nonsense underwriting process, quick close. Great to work with, professional, straight shooters.”
“Upwell Mortgage seems to have figured out something very unique to the mortgage process: The rates are great, the service outstanding, and the technology they have to make it easy is amazing. Usually one has to pick one or two of those things. They have figured out all three!”
Conventional Mortgages are most common because they offer:
- Ability to pull cash out for debt consolidation, home improvement, etc.
- Ability to eliminate mortgage insurance if your equity has increased.
- Ability to reduce the term of your mortgage.
Two Rate Options
- Fixed Rate – Get the security of a consistent principal and interest payment. This is a great option if you plan on staying in the home longer.
- Adjustable Rate (ARM) – Get access to the lowest possible rates and monthly payments. This is a great option if you plan on being in a home for less time.
Conventional Mortgage Refinance
- Lower your monthly payment – this is the most common reason for refinancing
- Lower your rate – refinancing to a lower rate may save you thousands over the life of your mortgage.
- Lower or eliminate your mortgage insurance – If you have 20% or more equity in your home, refinancing to a conventional loan can eliminate your mortgage insurance for good.
- Get cash out – Whether you’re looking to do improvements on your home or consolidate debt, a cash-out refinance may be the right choice for you.
Local Dedicated Loan Experts
This is how we save our clients so much money. We believe that overcompensated salespeople have been taking advantage of borrowers for too long.
We’re a broker and a lender
As a broker and a lender, we have the ability to shop your loan for you. With a wide variety of programs and lenders, we can find the best fit for your specific needs.
We believe in transparency
We show our live rates on the internet because they’re awesome. Through our mortgage process, we’ll show all pricing in writing so that you can make an informed decision. You’ll know if things change on your loan, and you’ll be consistently updated throughout our simple, streamlined closing process.
We often close loans in 21 days or less, with some closing in just two weeks.